Sorry for the lack of post yesterday, guys. I got home from watching the Super Bowl at a friends house and just really didn’t feel like doing work. Well actually, to be honest, I felt like watching The Affair. I may have binged through the first season this weekend. Have you guys watched it?? Thoughts?? It started slow for me, but now I am totally invested.
Anyway, you know when it’s perfect to watch The Affair? Valentine’s Day! (Sort of…there are some very sexy parts, so that’s my justification). The last couple years, I went a little big with my V-Day DIY’s and this year, I wanted to do something easy and fun. Nothing says “love ya” like a cold glass of rosé and I made it a little more festive by rimming the glass with sprinkles. This takes two minutes and add the perfect pop! So whether you’re spending time with your boo or a group of single girlfriends, these Valentine’s Day bubbles will give you all the feels.
- Juice of one lemon
- Colorful sprinkles of your choice
- Rosé or champagne
- In one shallow dish, add the lemon juice.
- In another shallow dish, pour out some sprinkles.
- Dip the rim of your champagne glass in the lemon juice, then into the sprinkles.
- Repeat on all the glasses.
- Fill with rosé and serve.